Monday, December 3, 2007

Finding Forever

Origin
Is forever
well, well well,
we are back in the studio again
look at that
hey I don' need no cue cards
they got the engineers holdin up the cue cards
What that say
Oh they say, just talk, don't sing
son, i bet you and I feel like you and I've been here forever
30 years old red eyes,
beholding red eyes
I see my world's tears
Yeah, origin is forever
every peak will have 2 values
hopeful eyes in the comfort
of true protection and admiration of the chime
that's forever
forever is to strive
a place of endearment
forever is what I leave
my I-self contribution
Damn, what I gon' leave?
Ok...
I leave my one and only grain of spiritual sand
to universal scales of humanity, all humanity
forever is finding a solution to a solution
tsunamis, hurricanes,
following the trails of the African slave ships
war, war, and more war
Floods, Columbine, Global Warming, Earthquakes
Another somebody done me wrong, son
Virginia Tech, is not an, "Oh, What the heck."
we're still, did you place your one grain
of spiritual sand forever?
confusion need a solution
Blend and stir, stir and blend
the part of humanity; sift the ingredients
of acknowledgment, apology, amendment, atone
we gonna work with the four A's here
forever part
Common good is forever
God's memory is forever

--Common's Father--

No comments: